WELCOME TO OSMOND, NEBRASKA
The Community of Osmond, Nebraska is located in northeast Nebraska, situated on U.S. Highway 20. Osmond lies in the heart of irrigation country and has been known as the "Water Capital of Nebraska".
Median Age: 43.1
Land: .80 square miles
Osmond Community Schools
The community of Osmond is home to three schools, Osmond Community (Public) School, St. Mary's Catholic School, and Immanuel Lutheran School (Pre-School). The school district has taken pride in the academic atmosphere and encourages the small class sizes that provide the individual attention needed by today's youth. Osmond Community Schools also offers Distance Learning through live, interactive classes that allow students to focus on curricular areas and expand present curriculum.
Osmond is home to three local churches, a ball park complex, a bowling alley, parks, swimming pool, and a public library.
- Northeast Nebraska Public Power District
Phone #: (800) 750-9277
Address: 1410 West 7th St. Wayne NE 68787
- Black Hills Energy
Phone #: (888) 890-5554
Address: 1113 Monroe Ave Norfolk NE 68701
Secondary Address: 1220 South 20th St. Norfolk NE 68701
- Stealth Broadband
Phone #: (402) 347-1010
- American Broadband
Phone #: (402 375-1120
Address: 303 Logan St. Wayne NE 68787
- Satellite Central
Phone #: (402) 379-9799
Address: 701 South 25th St. Norfolk NE 68071
Healthcare in Osmond
Osmond has several healthcare facilities that provide a variety of services.
- Osmond Medical Clinic
- 418 North State St., Osmond NE 68765
- Phone #: (402) 748-3366
- Osmond Pharmacy
- Address: 322 North State St., Osmond NE 68765
- Phone #: (402) 748-3708
- Owner: Scott Taylor
- The Pharmacy offers prescription services with computerized records, insurance billing, free mail outs and delivery to Osmond and the surrounding area.
- Family First Dental
- Address: 408 North State St., Osmond NE 68765
- Phone #: (402) 748-3713
- Dr. Ben Aitken offers a wide variety of services ranging From general dentistry to cosmestic dentistry.
- Osmond General Hospital
- Address: 506 North Maple St., Osmond NE 68765
- Phone #: (402) 748-3393
- Osmond General Hospital is a 37-bed facility with land and air ambulance service. The hospital also has EMT's on call 24 hours a day. Additionally, the hospital has a complete swing-bed unit for the elderly, as well as an eight-apartment complex across the street that gives residents ready access to medical staff, meals, and other hospital services.
- St. Mary of the Seven Dolors
- Address: 206 East 5th St.
- Phone #: (402) 748-3340
- Website: https://stmaryofthesevendolors.com/
- Pastor: Father Time Forget (402) 329-4200
- Immanuel Lutheran Church
- Address: 808 North Fulton St. Osmond NE 68765
- Phone #: (402) 748-3301
- Website: http://www.immanuelosmond.com/
- Pastor: Pastor Glen Emery (402) 358-0932
- United Methodist Church
- Address: 603 North State St. Osmond NE 68765
- Phone #: (402) 748-3302
- Website: https://www.greatplainsumc.org/churchdetail/310929
- Pastor: Reverend Rodgers Chishiba
Tax and City Information
Osmond has a Mayor-City Council government
- Property tax rate: 1.8515%
- Municipal Levy Rate for Osmond: 0.695316%
- Property tax rate: 1.8515%
- City Information
- City Valuation: $43,289,663
- Bonded Debt: $4,217,668
- Population: 751
- City size: 0.8 square miles
- Number of households: 440 units
- Average Household Income: $54,492
- Median House Value: $81,700
News in Osmond
No item found!